We started as a fanzine in 1989. So, it's been a while.
Today we are a fanzine, a blog, a record label and an audiovisual production house. We produce content in Portuguese, especially in Brazil, but we are based in London.
(1) our blog http://midsummermadness.com.br (reviews, interviews - all Portuguese)
(2) have our record label - http://mmrecords.com.br and https://midsummermadness.bandcamp.com/
Since November 2017, we're based in London. So, we can help to spread the word about your music in Brazil.
IT'S IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW BEFORE SUBMITTING:
(1) All our texts are in Portuguese.
(2) We are not into metal, hip hop, pop, mac the marco, autotune, dance-pop, radio-friendly-commercial stuff; our blog is dedicated to guitar-driven, shoegaze and dream pop
(3) Blog reviews are rare and we only write them when we LOVE the music. So, if it's your first single, don't ask for blog reviews.
(4) Don't expect our feedback to you to be technical, we're not musicians. We love (or don't) the music. We'll probably compare you to other artists we like (or not). Yes, it's subjective.
(5) We don't listen to music in hurry. Please be patient!
Thanks! See more