Software Engineer (Lead) [CDD/CDI]
Groover in a few lines
Groover is a web platform where artists submit their music to media, labels & music influencers for coverage and get guaranteed feedback.
The mission of the software engineer is to organise the deployment cycle & optimise the whole communication between product and web development. He is responsible for the overall technical quality & organisation.
You will work closely with Rafaël, co-founder of Groover regarding the subjects linked to the product. Join a dynamic and growing start-up. Take initiatives and be curious!
• Conducts technical assessments of team members and provides feedback on performance as necessary ;
• Ensures the effective performance of product ;
• Provides technical leadership to the tech team, delivering a vision for work requirements for the company objectives ;
• Has the vision for the scope of sprints and refine estimation ;
• Ensures knowledge sharing within the team and across teams ;
• Conducts complete diagnoses of product problems, working with colleagues in the product to define the scope of the solution and desired outcomes ;
• Take proactive action to identify and resolve issues before they impact users ;
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables ;
• Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards ;
• Code the platform's BackEnd [Python/Django] and eventually some frontend [Vue.JS].
Our current technical stack :
• Python 3, Django
• Vue.js / Nuxt.js
Who we are looking for
• You are very well organised and you know how to organise the work for several developers ;
• You have strong communication skills of the technical stakes and you know how to work with a product roadmap ;
• You are autonomous in your work and you know how to solve problem quickly & with logic ;
• You have competencies in Python backend development ;
• You understand JS and ideally know Vue/JS ;
• You have at least 3 years of experience in software engineering ;
• You already contributed to the development of a scaling project in a product-driven company ;
• You already managed a development team or you have a lead experience.
• Salary : depending on profile
• Perks : a dynamic start-up growing very quickly, concert tickets and cool events
• Contact : email@example.com
• Location : Paris, Saint-Anne Street (75002). Accelerators : Techstars Paris 2018, Schoolab