Right-hand CEO [Internship]
Groover in a few lines
Groover is a web platform where artists submit their music to media, labels & music influencers for coverage and get guaranteed feedback.
We are looking for a right-hand intern to work with Romain (co-founder/CEO) on all the subjects related to the team, the communication, funding & long-term growth. Strong exposure to various subjects. Final year study with full-time position offer at the end (operations, business, finance, people, growth).
• Team : help on hiring by communicating with all the co-founders
• Internal communication : help on market study, competition, analytics & KPIs & process (OKRs) etc. to support company's growth
• External communication : help regarding investor reporting, presentations (deck, pitch), contests, press ...
• Fundraising : update the business plan, grant, fundraising ...
• Growth/international : CRM, sourcing & acquisition of media, labels & music influencers abroad
Who we are looking for
• 1 experience in a startup and at least a entrepreneurial mindset
• Amazing written and oral skills in French and English
• Very analytical (Excel, better if Analytics/Mixpanel too)
• Outstanding learning curve capacity. Great listener and good communication skills.
• Autonomous and problem solver.
• Salary : depending on profile
• Perks : a dynamic start-up growing very quickly, concert tickets and cool events
• Contact : email@example.com
• Location : Paris, Sentier (75002). Accelerators : Techstars Paris 2018, Schoolab