Data Scientist [Full-time position]
Groover in a few lines
Groover is a web platform where artists submit their music to media, labels & music influencers for coverage and get guaranteed feedback.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to work on data science and tech (recommendation system & matching algorithm) directly with Jonas, co-founder @Groover.
We aim to leverage tech to enhance our user experience for the best and connect content creators and music professionals in a new innovative way. You have a strong analytical mindset and you are passionate about music? Join the band!
As a Data Scientist, your mission is to provide insights on how to improve the user experience & the growth by leveraging the data we are gathering:
• Analyse our operational data to provide stats and insights to the business team ;
• Conceive our recommendation and matching systems to connect more efficiently artists and influencers on Groover ;
• Enhance our tools to spot the best emerging artists by leveraging the influencers decisions & feedbacks ;
• Work on a daily basis with tech, product & business teams.
Who we are looking for
• You have competencies in machine learning & data analysis (Python) ;
• You are very autonomous, know how to adapt and you are curious about various topics (data visualisation, audio or text analysis, recommendation system, business analytics) ;
• You are very analytical and data-driven ;
• Bonus if you already have an end-to-end experience in machine learning (from data processing to prediction).
• Salary : depending on profile
• Perks : a dynamic start-up growing very quickly, concert tickets and cool events
• Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location : Paris, Sentier (75002). Accelerators : Techstars Paris 2018, Schoolab