Marketing Manager [Full-Time position]
Groover in a few lines
Groover is a web platform where artists submit their music to media, labels & music influencers for coverage and get guaranteed feedback.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to boost our acquisition strategy (SEO, content, paid), build a strong brand (brand content, communication) & develop our community (events, partnerships) ; and work directly with Dorian (co-founder of Groover). You will be in charge of growing our artists community in Europe & North America.
• Develop our diverse acquisition channels to attract new artists and representatives on Groover (SEO, content, paid ...) and set up new (and better!) ones to boost our growth ;
• Organize the acquisition channels' monitoring (conversion funnels, analytics...) ;
• Build and develop a strong brand, positive and tied to our values (content, wording, communication) ;
• Boost the reach and committment on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) ;
• Implement a strong community spirit linked to our values (organize events, concerts venues, contests) ;
• Contribute to the internationalisation of Groover in specific targeted areas (Europe, Americas) ;
• Work on a daily basis with Dorian, co-founder of Groover on key objectives linked to our growth and marketing.
Who we are looking for
• You are well organized and you have a growth mindset. You are perfectionist, autonomous and you love make your contribution to a project ;
• You are also creative and attentive. You are crazy about music and you want to build content, visuals and a whole brand vision for artists.
• You know how to build marketing campaigns on Google Adwords or Facebook Ads, track them and optimize them.
• You already launched music projects (events, festival, a media or even better a band!).
• Salary : depending on profile
• Perks : a dynamic start-up growing very quickly, concert tickets and cool events
• Contact : email@example.com
• Location : Paris, Sentier (75002). Accelerators : Techstars Paris 2018, Schoolab