Content & Events Project Manager [Internship] [Freelance]
Groover in a few lines
Groover is a web platform where artists submit their music to media, labels & music influencers for coverage and get guaranteed feedback.
We are looking for a content & events intern to work closely with Dorian & Louise regarding all the subjects about marketing & communication.
• Work on the editorial strategy of Groover (playlists, podcasts, charts, blog, videos) with Louise, Digital Marketing & Communication Manager & Dorian, co-founder @Groover ;
• Organise events with artists, influencers & the Groover community ;
• Organise showcases & concerts.
Who we are looking for
• You are a student in a journalism school (CELSA) ;
• You are very rigourous (no spelling mistakes!) ;
• You are very sociable and you love to organise events and be responsible ;
• You love artists and music ;
• You have a strong entrepreneurship mindset ;
• You already organised events or worked on a music media ;
• You already organised concerts.
• Salary : depending on profile
• Perks : a dynamic start-up growing very quickly, concert tickets and cool events
• Contact : email@example.com
• Location : Paris, Sentier (75002). Accelerators : Techstars Paris 2018, Schoolab