Business Development [Internship]
Groover in a few lines
Groover is a web platform where artists submit their music to media, labels & music influencers for coverage and get guaranteed feedback.
We are looking for a swiss kife business developer to work closely with Dorian (co-founder of Groover) regarding all the subjects about operations and marketing in Groover.
• Develop our diverse acquisition channels to attract new artists and representatives on Groover (SEO, content, paid ...) and set up new (and better!) ones to boost our growth ;
• Implement a strong community spirit linked to our values (organize events, concerts venues, contests) ;
• Exchange constantly with Groover users (artists & music influencers) and help on customer support ;
• Contribute to the internationalisation of Groover in specific targeted areas (Europe, Americas) ;
• Work on a daily basis with Dorian, co-founder of Groover on key objectives linked to our growth and marketing.
Who we are looking for
• You are well organized and you have a growth mindset. You are perfectionist, autonomous and you love make your contribution to a project ;
• You are also creative and attentive. You are crazy about music and you want to build content, visuals and a whole brand vision for artists.
• You are very well organized, hard worker and you know how to organize quickly ;
• You already launched music projects (events, festival, a media or even better a band!).
• Salary : depending on profile
• Perks : a dynamic start-up growing very quickly, concert tickets and cool events
• Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location : Saint-Anne Street / 75002