Community Manager - Portuguese [Freelance]
Groover in a few lines
Groover is a web platform where artists submit their music to media, labels & music influencers for coverage and get guaranteed feedback.
Groover is growing more and more internationally. With more and more American, Canadian, Belgian or English artists, Groover gather music communities, artists & professionals outside from France to create amazing connections across borders !
We are looking for Community Managers for a 1 month mission (renewable) to help us kick-off social media and content (blog articles, translations) of Groover. We are looking for a Portuguese-speaking Community Manager to develop our marketing for Brazil and Portugal.
- Kick-off the Portuguese social media of Groover (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) and communicate with Louise, Digital Marketing Manager at Groover ;
- Translate or find a partner who can translate our content (blog) in Portuguese and help our SEO in the concerns countries while communicating with Marguerite who is in charge of content strategy ;
- Kick-off the newsletters for Brazil and Portugal while communicating with Louise ;
- Develop communities on Groover social media by increasing followers but mostly their engagement ! ;
More globally, help the Groover brand to become a more visible brand in Brazil and Portugal.
Who we are looking for
- You know the artists and you want to help them ;
- You have some experience in community management and content creation (at least 1 good reference) ;
- You are autonomous and creative ;
- You speak Portuguese perfectly, you live (or have lived) in Brazil or in Portugal.
- Specific deal to define [only freelance]