Community Manager - English [Freelance]
Groover in a few lines
Groover is a web platform where artists submit their music to media, labels & music influencers for coverage and get guaranteed feedback.
Groover is growing more and more internationally. With more and more American, Canadian, Belgian or English artists, Groover gather music communities, artists & professionals outside from France to create amazing connections across borders !
We are looking for Community Managers for a 1 month mission (renewable) to help us kick-off social media and content (blog articles, translations) of Groover. We are looking for an English-Speaking Community Manager to develop our marketing for American, Canadian, British, Australian artists.
- Kick-off the English social media of Groover (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) and communicate with Louise, Digital Marketing Manager at Groover ;
- Translate or find a partner who can translate our content (blog) in English and help our SEO in the concerns countries while communicating with Marguerite who is in charge of content strrategy ;
- Kick-off the newsletters for each English speaking countries while communicating with Louise ;
- Develop communities on Groover social media by increasing followers but mostly their engagement ! ;
More globally, help the Groover brand to become a more visible brand in the English speaking countries targeted (US, UK, English Canada, Australia etc.).
Who we are looking for
- You know the artists and you want to help them ;
- You have some experience in community management and content creation (at least 1 good reference) ;
- You are autonomous and creative ;
- You speak English perfectly, you live (or lived) in the US, in the UK or in Australia
- Specific deal to define [only freelance]