Country Ambassador Belgium-Netherlands [Freelance]
Groover in a few lines
Groover is a web platform where artists submit their music to media, labels & music influencers for coverage and get guaranteed feedback.
Groover is growing more and more internationally. With more and more American, Canadian, Belgian or English artists, Groover gather music communities, artists & professionals outside from France to create amazing connections across borders !
We are launching an Ambassador program with people who can defend our values, the mission and the product locally. We are looking for an Ambassador in Belgium (Flemish) + Netherlands to find and spot new local opportunities.
- Source & onboard new artists & music professionals in Belgium and in the Netherlands
- Build partnerships with local actors relevant for Groover value proposition
- Represent Groover during a specific music event to meet artists & professionals
- Provide a feedback report that summarizes the reception of Groover in the country (so business & product teams can improve the value propositions for target countries)
- Detect the best emerging artists in a specific country
Who we are looking for
- You worked in the music industry and you have both experience and network
- You know in-depth the Belgian/Dutch musical scene
- You have a business developer mindset and you love to contribute to the growth of a specific project
- You love Groover and the value proposition and think you can be able to move the lines for Groover in Germany
- Ideally, you are Belgian / speak French-Dutch / have lived in Belgium/Netherland for at least a few years
- Specific deal to define [only freelance]