Fullstack Software Engineer [CDI]
Groover in a few lines
Groover is a web platform where artists submit their music to media, labels & music influencers for coverage and get guaranteed feedback.
We are looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer to develop the platform www.groover.co in Django/Python (backend) & Vue.JS (frontend) and contribute to product development.
• Develop the frontend of our platform using Vue.JS ;
• Develop the backend of our platform using Python/Django ;
• Has the vision for the scope of sprints and refine estimation ;
• Ensures knowledge sharing within the team and across teams ;
• Conducts complete diagnoses of product problems, working with colleagues in the product to define the scope of the solution and desired outcomes ;
• Take proactive action to identify and resolve issues before they impact users ;
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables ;
• Ensures the effective performance of product.
Who we are looking for
• Between 1 and 5 years of experience as a developer in a company with a strong product culture ;
• You have frontend skills: ideally Vue.JS (or any type of component JS based framework like angular or React) ;
• You have Python skills ;
• You are rigorous and perfectionist ;
• You have a strong common sense and a good team spirit ;
• You can work quickly and efficiently and be autonomous.
• Salary : selon profil and according to XP
• Perks : a dynamic start-up growing very quickly, concert tickets and cool music events!
• Contact : email@example.com
• Location : Offices Saint-Anne Street / Sentier-Opera (75002).