BackEnd Developer [Intern]
Groover in a few lines
Groover is a web platform where artists submit their music to media, labels & music influencers for coverage and get guaranteed feedback.
We are looking for a Backend Developer Intern to develop the backend (architecture, API, infra) of the platform www.groover.co in Django/Python with Tim, lead backend developper at Groover.
• Principal features to be implemented : search engine, filters, matching algorithm, architecture, microservices, security, API Rest ;
• Contribute to the automation of our product (and help ops & support) ;
• Develop the platform's BackEnd : Python/Django ;
• Develop web services ;
• Contribute to the architecture directly with Tim - lead backend developer ;
• Join a dynamic and growing start-up. Take initiatives and be curious!
Who we are looking for
• You love to code and work in a company with a strong product culture ;
• You have competencies in backend development: Django, Python, AWS (EC2 ou S3) ;
• You already did an internship or you have experience in backend development in startup/product company ;
• You are rigorous and perfectionist ;
• You have a strong common sense and a good team spirit ;
• You can work quickly and efficiently and be autonomous.
• Salary : depending on profile
• Perks : a dynamic start-up growing very quickly, concert tickets and cool events
• Contact : email@example.com
• Location : Rue Saint-Anne / Sentier-Opera, 75002